Sunday, July 10, 2016

Throwback ( Him )




Just like the wind, swiftly blowing and whirling, my mind was intensely blown away by that split of a second, when, after months that were like decades, I felt that someone's warmth not too near, but not too far away. Amisdt all people, that split of a second lengthened as my heart pounded like a blazed sword smote by a ferocious hammer. My feet were alight and the mediocrity of meeting a person of the past oddly urged my flesh to be stunned. I uttered bitterly to myself:


"While my whole entity embraces a little piece of you, breathing in the silly scent you give off, barely feeling your presence, there your are; living as if you've missed nothing, smiling as cheerfully as the breeze of spring flowers, living as if the memories we once shared were all dead and withered."


The man in black standing on average stature took huge steps towards his classroom. Disabling his peripheral vision where I await his senses to perceive me, he instantaneously passed by. His mind seemed to be preoccupied, like those dazzling spectacles of him, reflecting various images. His pants were leather like mine but they're shaded navy blue and are loose, and so the folds formed by his slender legs abide by the velocity of his walk.


Everything ended in a flash; just like how it all began.

-Had I not discern your mysterious face, I would not be astounded by the way you laugh or the way you make me laugh,-

| February 18, 2015|

No comments:

Post a Comment