Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy Birthday ?

Your words spoke their way in me
Like cicadas as the spring gives birth
To the warmth of a new season
Only to die
As if your smile was a hundred years ago
As if my heart was in cryogenic sleep
Which let me cradle your every essence
In the depths of my core
The coldness that preserves these feelings
And the strings that stretch beyond a million miles
Are all laced on your hands, invincibly, loosely
And here I am repeating the talks we had
Over and over
So even a syllable won’t fade away
And they didn’t
They pulsated with my every beat
Renewed as I replayed the harmony of you and me
Then I reached unto you
But who are you, exactly?
I only knew the surface
Yet I want so badly
To reach your universe
The galaxies colliding in the abyss that rivets you
I want to unfold all your mysteries untold

But the knots were slowly untying
And so you won’t ever hear
The whispers that walked through those strings
The truths never uttered
And would never be


|April 24, 2016|

No comments:

Post a Comment