Friday, July 15, 2016

And so it rained.

Well, uhh, this feels like a drag to start a hell of a post for this day.
Yesterday night clouds hovered above me for all reasons and they were heavy and almost pitch black, so I was all gloomy and droopy-eyed like a bastard not giving a single damn about anything and just sitting and staring and liking random posts on social media and all, not even announcing it's gonna be my burp day today (It's a drag to let people know your birthday, them thinking you should be greeted and all, and I was just like wuddu hell I don't give a damn that much, I mean, I used to, but being over-sentimental just makes me expect too much. I've given up on that just recently. And you have to, at least show them gratitude and hell of thanks and smiles and shitloads of total what-I-do-for-society things, and all that's kinda grueling for me. I wanted this day to be peaceful and ideally spent alone but that didn't happen.)

So I was not in the mood to celebrate, being a sore loser all these years and that realization hit me like a bulldozer this year. And there I was, treating myself a little special and all, so I was frustrated.

And then the day came like cold wind in summer.
I was surprised by Mr. Sun's greeting, every year my day's always deluged, and so it happened.

I took a 'detour' (what it means, only I know), cursing every single thing and swearing to hell I would rise and all that high and mighty talk.

I was too blase to even take today seriously.

But it all was seeped by people's presence.

It was quite fun. 

But it rained.

(AAAAHhhh, it's a drag, don't wanna continue this no more, Imma eat spaghetti instead.)

|22:32|July 15. 2016|

No comments:

Post a Comment