Thursday, July 16, 2015

The genuine and the Untrue( In a Motenai's Perspective )

Haven't you questioned yourself, "What is genuine?" (Well duh I guess I would be the only one pondering too long about that trivial matter.)
So much for formalities ( I can't really write properly )
Anyway, as a perk of being a motenai, or more likely, wanting and tending to be alone at school, silly things come to mind: How could we know what true love is? Most likely people, specially teens, as I've observed, get infatuated with those people with striking features (at least in their perspective). And even selfless passion boils down to people's selfish feelings.
Selfish feelings - is what I call them. I imagined wanting someone to be happy, then I asked myself, "Why do you want that person be happy?"
"Because that would make me glad."
or
"Why do you sympathize with those people?"
"Because a flash of pain, like compressing my blood passages in a split second, strikes me whenever I think about it."
You want to do something to ease that anxiety.
Ugh. I know I've got my thoughts intertwined.
But I am still digging for diamonds , searching for something genuine.



"Honmono ga hoshi." - 8man.

No comments:

Post a Comment