Thursday, July 16, 2015

Motenai no Nichijou (the daily life of a motenai) part 1

I really feel like I'm too lame, too awkward. So I always stiffen, become a burden, and make everyone stay away from me. I'm quite sure I'm the first reason they've came to hate me.
I'm pretty unreliable.
And I made sure it turns out that way otherwise.
Or sometimes I act like that subconciously.
Lately I've been unable to have the calm I long for.
Everyone seems too nice, but a weird atmosphere ventures its way to my cold body; a wind of doubt, the air of indifference.
I sometimes feel like I am special (Or I should feel like it, for that is the only vine I cling upon to reach sanity.) , always comparing myself to somebody else (this freaking inferiority complex)
I always feel like people have their expectations set high whenever they catch a glimpse of my frail body.
That's why I've done my efforts to be "stupid".
But it didn't take long for it to ricochet and my plan backfired.
Overwhelming.
Probably you see me as a failure for a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment